This list is going around Facebook, but since I approach Facebook as though I am in the witness protection program and could be found out at any minute, I will post here:
1. What other women find in shoes, I find in books.
2. I am not the hopeless romantic I pretend to be.
3. I have a horrible memory, but luckily I have good friends who remind me of all the stupid things I've done. Constantly.
4. I love Dr. Phil. There's something about a man so full of himself that sends my heart a-thumping.
5. I think I have OCD. Not the washing-your-hands and touching-the-doorknob kind, but the baby-needs-her-schedule-or-else-she-throws-a-tantrum kind.
6. I have lots of regrets in life, but I don't see that as a bad thing.
7. As Popeye loves spinach, so do I.
8. I tend to let situations get the better of me.
9. I don't enjoy competition. I'm very kumbaya about sharing, playing fair, and making sure everyone gets a prize.
10. I think that any doctor who would give fertility drugs to a woman with six children should have his or her license revoked.
11. I have no desire to go back where I came from, both literally and metaphorically.
12. I will never outgrow my love for gas station nachos. Extra cheese, extra jalapenos.
13. I avoid walking around the school at lunchtime because it breaks my heart to see students eating alone.
14. I have a real problem with the concept of living in the moment.
15. I love slapstick comedy, and make no apologies for having the entire movie Airplane! memorized.
16. My favorite movie of all time is Big Fish. Incidentally, the book was rubbish. Go figure.
17. I have a teeny tiny crush on Jon Stewart.
18. I am a very judgemental person, but I'm trying to work on this.
19. I can say "You have bunnies in your pants" in three languages. It is equally funny in all three.
20. I think most things are overrated, Sprinkles being one of them (sorry H).
21. I think Angelina Jolie is a homewrecker, but damn she's hot.
22. Target makes the best tee shirts around. Suck it, Banana Republic.
23. I know all I know about pop culture from Perez Hilton. I am ashamed of this, unless of course you also read Perez and then I can't wait to talk to you about it.
24. I don't enjoy drinking half as much as I enjoy and hangover-less weekend.
25. I truly, honestly, completely love being thirty. When it comes birthday time this year, I'm thinking I'll just skip.